Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Beginning

I just wanted to add the obligatory first post, to describe my plans with this blog.
I’m a small business bookkeeper and consultant. I find small business fascinating, and an amazing challenge. Despite the allure of the big box store, or the fast food chain, there’s nothing like finding that little, locally owned store. You know the one, it’s run by people who actually care about the product or service, and want nothing more than to make sure you leave happy.
I’m also a very proud Canadian. I find that too much of the advice I’m getting online is coming from an American perspective. There’s nothing wrong with that, but a lot of the information just doesn’t apply to me. I wanted to start up this blog, with the goal of sharing some of the stories, tips, and other information that I think fellow Canadian entrepreneurs would find helpful.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment