Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Things I Didn’t Know About My Bookkeeper (And How It Will Help My Business)

bookkeeperI’m going to start a series based on the title above. Over the years, I have run into all sorts of businesses and clients. However, there are usually a few things that come up every time, regardless of the type of owner, business, or industry. Unless you run a small bookkeeping business, your bookkeeper is probably not looking at your business the same way you are. Sometimes that can result in bottlenecks in the business.

I’m certainly not going to have the same opinion as everyone else, so I welcome input from fellow bookkeepers throughout the series. Some of the aspects and issues I’ll talk about will be minor, but understanding them better could really make a big difference in your small business. 

Stay tuned, the first post should be out later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment